Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tea Party~


Hey everyone! So instead of having a graduation party, I wanted to keep things pretty nice and sweet and personal... so I held a tea party instead! (That's logical in some way.. right?) 


A while back, I had purchased different teacup and saucer sets along with some teapots and kettles. And so I took advantage of all of that.. and held a tea party with some of my best of friends.. although not all of them were able to come. It was incredibly disheartening but it was also incredibly fun with who had attended.


I set it up so that people could choose their own teas and use their own teapots and they could pick their own cup to use. They also were offered lemonade and were provided different fruits to diffuse into them. Along with that, we had scones, donuts, cookies, cinnamon rolls, and other finger foods to enjoy too. 


It was really, really fun. I absolutely enjoyed it.





And you can tell my dog did too.


Near the end of the night, we started singing karaoke like mad men and I had documentation of that.. but I have no idea where it went! Sorry guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...