Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mori Dress Customization .. Progress


Hey everyone! So I'm trying to do better with these posts.. and I know that that hasn't been going too well but I'll be fixing it so that there'll be daily tutorials and other fun things here and there for you all to enjoy. For now, I'll be showing you guys some more of the dress that I had customized! If you all hadn't noticed with the sneak peek I had let you guys see, I've been designing this dress to look similar to the wonderful mori fashion style. 


I had also needed some closures so I had gone to my local Joann's and bought some of these absolutely stunning zippers. 


At some point... my idea had started to change and so I had to mutilate my dress design to achieve the look I had wanted. Here's a shot of what all the pieces looked like after my little.. moment.


As I was nearing my end, I had decided that I wanted something to bring the entire design together. 





And I had found this amazing brown/tan fabric to do just that! 





Although as you can tell from the amount of pictures that there are.. I had been really torn between using a regular high-low design or if I should have done a U shape in the back... having that twin-tale design that I love oh so much.



Although after talking it over with Bianca and some others, we all agreed that the high-low design looked the best and was the most appropriate for the mori design that I was trying to achieve.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...