Saturday, August 15, 2015

Mall Days~


Heeeey everyone! So these next few days won't be having tutorials accompanying them unfortunately. I'll simply be blogging about some personal life stuff, about art things that have happened, cosplay, and some really major events! It's kind of exciting when I think about it really.. 


Now for this post~! I'll be talking about what happened forever ago. I had enjoyed a wonderful time at the mall.. all dressed up and cute.. with the sweetheart.. and you can see the rest through the read more haha~




So once I had gone out with Reis, we went straight for the Sanrio store (now called Morning Glory). 


And then I saw these cuties.. and I fell in love at first sight. Reis let me get all of them. Yes. All of them.

 

He's cute ain't he? I love him.


Our next stop was... everywhere! We went into almost every store in the entire mall to kill time. It was absolutely perfect.






I'm really spoiled honestly.. I spoil myself and so does Reis.... 


Next was sweets! 







All I thought was.. "i could dye that.."

























My Babies. i'LL GET MY HANDS ON DAISY ONE DAY. 




Afterwards, I had taken us out to lunch. I still had the prom gift certificates for Lazy Dog so I had used it to enjoy a wonderful lunch here with Reis.


I love him.




First order up-- cajun fries.



Next order: amazing sweet drink that I loved but neither he or me can remember what it was!


It might have been mango...



We ended up sharing our food~! It was so.. couple-y.. I was so embarrassed.



And shoe love. I've always wanted jelly shoes but I don't know... it just .. too expensive...



























































Off topic, this was a gift from my sister! She had gave it to me after she was given it from her hollywood set.







Long story short... that's how the day went!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...