Wednesday, September 9, 2015

FEMM official merchandise glasses


Hey guys! It's been a while.. And I'm really sorry about that. For right now, I'll be posting about these wonderful new glasses that I had gotten from my beloved friend Chesca!! These sunglasses are by one of my favorite artists called Far East Mention Mannequins.


They are literally the best part of my life. They're an amazing electropop duo from Japan.

Their music are the reasons why I keep pushing forward.., pretty much my theme song. I was so heartbroken when I had found out that they were playing at gameboi LA & Tune in Tokyo at midnight.



I'd like to say that I have a favorite song in particular but I can't seem to get myself to choose!



Nonetheless, I recommend everyone to check them out if they're even the slightest bit interested. Also, please check out my amazing friend Claire's awesome cover of their songs on the guitar via Instagram (@pilot.chick). 


Honestly wearing these are so incredibly comfortable and they're super nice to look through. 


" I wanna look like that because I'm into that"


And I specifically made sure that Chesca had gotten one for Ben too 💖!! Sorry though that I haven't been posting as often. Really, it's been incredibly difficult to help myself work through life regardless of what my social media may want you to think. But a wholehearted "Thank you" though for all of the support and for keeping up to date on my blog everyone! I really love and appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...