Saturday, September 12, 2015

Alphabear-- iPhone App


Hey guys! So I know that this isn't one of the things that I normally post about but I had found this game a while ago and I had such a blast playing it. It's an game application that I had downloaded on my iPhone and it's just so fun to play! It's kind of like scrabble to be honest and it's really fun and incredibly interesting.


I managed to get Reis addicted to it.. We're both absolutely in love with the amazingly cute graphics and how incredibly fun the levels are. They each have their own little quirk like a time frame or a rule where you can't use certain letters.


Here are some screenshots of the rounds I've done in my first couple of games!


Also.. if you're a fan of incredibly ridiculous puns.. definitely get this game. I will be simply sitting through a game trying to make the right amount of words to beat my previous score and then puns like these will appear and I'll just lose my mind.



I wish I could keep it on my phone, but alas it takes up too much space. I still had an incredible time playing the game.. and anyone who loves games like these should definitely play it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...