Sunday, September 13, 2015

Graduation Gift!! ~ Love from Lily


Hey everyone! So I thought I might as well post another post here while I can and still have the time to. I'll be talking about the amazingly wonderful gift that I had received from the wonderful Lily today. I had received this in the mail forever ago but I just never found the ability to talk and blog about it.


I was confuse as to what the package was.. I don't recall ordering anything that looked like this in the mail! I was waiting on a whole bunch of wigs and the like for Anime Expo which was also right around the corner.


When I had opened it.. what came out was an amazing Alpacasso from Amuse! Lily said she had bought the cutie pie off of eBay and was worried that she had bought me a bootleg but after doing several checking.. I'm pretty sure the little fella is the real deal.


The tag is just the cutest thing ever.


This little cutie has a sheep's hat with the cute little horns on the sides. It reminds me of horoscopes but due to the fact that I looked up and fact checked forever ago.. I can't for the life of me remember if it's true or not! I'm definitely betting money on me just having a silly association though.


The sweetheart is just the cutest thing in the world. I love the color and it's my first alpacasso with the design line and the design shape that you see here. It's really, really interesting to be completely honest! Now, I almost have all of the sizes of the alpacasso... I'm almost there but I doubt I'd be willing to drop $100 or so on the largest size.


The cutie pie is incredibly soft and plush. Very well made.. I'm incredibly surprised.. but I got my very first alpacasso (my little baby Vincent!) off of eBay too... so I don't mind that too much.


All in all.. I'm just so incredibly thankful that Lily would send me such a beautiful and adorable little sweetheart! I love him to death Lily! Thank you so much!!! 




I'm almost there by the way.. slowly but surely creeping up to reach 4 feet and 7 inches for the usual Gretchen Whitney High School 7th grader height....


Next purchases for sure will have to be the wedding alpacasso! I found them for a beautiful price here: http://www.tofucute.com/alpacasso-alpaca-bridal-keychain~p1557.html and Reis said it'd be perfectly fine with him if we got them (which I hope so because the day they'll be put to use will come one day or another~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...