Thursday, September 10, 2015

OCBC Obon Festival


Hey everyone! So it's been really... difficult lately to properly create blog posts. Sorry for the trouble. One of the things that I'll be talking about today is when I had gone to an Obon festival a little while ago with the lovely. 


While we were there.. we had found some amazing little things that would work amazingly in a project of mine..


So we bought them..





We bought all of them...


Reis had also bought me the most ADORABLE hair clip.


I really have a serious love for butterflies...


But! A little later, we had taken the most adorable pictures together in yukata. 


I've always wanted to see Reis in a yukata.. so this was pretty much the best part of today.




But we had so much food. I.. absolutely.. loved.. the above...


Below you can see Reis with his ridiculous mochi dog (why would you do that) and the shaved ice that we shared (mango and pineapple obviously).


Although it rained.. I still really love looking back onto this day. It was a really nice, sweet, and non stressful day. I felt really bad though because I was really tired and the like because I was dumb and didn't get enough sleep beforehand. Reis continued to wonder what was wrong.. but thank goodness that things ended up nice later.


Literally though.. look at these. We're ridiculous!


Also.. ahh.. he bought me mochi. The below flavors were blueberry mochi and chocolate mochi. 


I've never loved mochi so much before... chocolate mochi is definitely my favorite by far.



We came home carrying so much food too. Brought back the blueberry and chocolate mochi while also getting more that you can see below. We had also brought along with us a soup (for Reis), and the dorayaki that I kept fawning over.


And coming home.. I ate more sweets...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...