Thursday, September 17, 2015

Realistic Rattle Head


So I'm back with another one of my previously made ceramic pieces... this one was rather interesting I guess? I originally started off trying to make this look like me.. and then at some point I messed up big time so I ended up just going with it.


At first, I thought she looked like Fiona from Shrek but I don't know anymore... but I was told that she looked like a peasant so I had glazed her accordingly! I had used several of the oxides and then completely used a transparent glaze overtop.



After, I had brought in some watered down acrylics to give/get more of that dirty look.


Not sure what to feel about it.. but I guess in the end I don't really care for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...