Saturday, May 4, 2013

BP Fashion Board 2013-2014

So a while ago, I received this email. (Specifically 2 days ago I think?) Notifying that I was selected as one of the people who will be a part of Nordstrom's BP Fashion board next year! Wow! To be honest, I didn't see it coming. I did so horribly at my interview and you could tell that I wasn't prepared for the questions. Plus, I was kind of a little sassy when I responded with my responses...

Thank you to everyone who helped me out! TO Leonard and Bianca who helped me find something to wear, thanks to my sister who helped drive me to and from, all of my friends who gave me the moral support for me to actually SUBMIT my application, to my mom who signed the papers even though you didnt' want to, and to Ms. Oyama and Mrs. Sposa who helped with the recommendation letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...