Thursday, May 2, 2013

Paris Baguette


Now everyone probably knows already that I go to Paris baguette practically 20 times a year...
but this was a special day! 





Kat had come over to celebrate my birthday with us. It was really great and I truly loved it! Now while everything great and all happened on my birthday, to end it off I was visited by Kat and we went to Paris baguette with Moses too.


Italian Cream soda and hanging around these great guys are one of the best parts of my life.


Other than the large amounts of sweets and pastries and everything that needs to be in my life.



(no seriously)


And then these adorable candles that Moses bought for me!


No really, they are super adorable.


Now here's another picture of the one and only Kat and then to my surprise Mary from the college center gave me this delightful book from SCAD!

Best days




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...