Sunday, May 5, 2013

Laughs slightly


A while ago in math class, I got extremely bored of the topic. It was easy, nothing is that complicated about cylinders and finding the volume for it. I've got it down, no biggie. So my biggest derp of last week was asking my classmate if I could use his erasers. Note that he has almost 5 different erasers. Two that are actually good at erasing, one that only smudges and blends everything (god damn those clear gummi erasers), a tiny eraser that does practically everything...but is super tiny (exaggeration), and then a crayon shaped eraser that is literally only good for erasing tiny things. 

So what did I do? I drew that with all the dumb erasers because why not? Nothing big, but not bad for 15 minutes of practically falling asleep. I think it's funny when I look at it to be honest, it's a nice laugh for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...