Friday, May 10, 2013

Buchingae Gangnam Style by Zoe Lin + Doodle for Google by Emily Han

Hey there! I'm sure this isn't one of those moments which you'd like to see something weird or random...but my friend Zoe Lin entered in a cooking contest! Now this girl si TALENTED and she can COOK and she can BAKE so please help me in giving her the chance at this amazing opportunity by sharing this video! She will have the opportunity to cook for Psy (Gangnam style if you were wondering)! Please, PLEASE PLEASE! Help me share this video to help her with this opportunity.

Note: This contest ends THIS SUNDAY!!



Also! My friend Emily Han who used to go here as a whitney student of the class of 2016 has only a couple of hours left! Her doodle 4 google entry is WONDERFUL and it'd be SPECTACULAR if you could help vote for her and share the link! It ends at 9pm TONIGHT! 
(If you ask me, her entry looks the best and the most professional too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...