Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lauren's Scythe



So last year for Halloween, Lauren wanted me to make her a scythe for her Maka cosplay. Hint hint it's from Soul eater. SO I had to sand down a whole bunch on the foam which led to this.

Sadly when I posted on facebook asking how I was supposed to clean this (because I thought it was funny and that it looked like a seahorse) a good number of guys asked me if I was on crack. Yes because using crack involves sandpaper, cardboard and masking tape (all you can see in the picture).


I don't actually have the scythe because I didn't have enough time to take a picture (plus the staff was still wet when I gave it to her). I had to speed make it when I got back from San Fran because of the marching band competition in Foothill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...