Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BP Fashion Board Interview



So forever ago, I was scheduled for an interview for the BP fashion board! I didn't do any research about the questions to be honest. I also think I did poorly because no one really cares if you ask me! (joking, joking). But for the most part, I came unprepared and unready for the questions. You can tell I didn't sell myself well, but I was being honest with myself about how I truly felt. And although I didn't pay much attention to my interview questions and was in fact, truly genuine. In some way. 


Bring on the fashion! The shirt and the belt are from Khol's and the skirt comes from elsewhere (far far far ago in time). Then the headpiece that I made of the kusudama that Reis made for me is there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...