Sunday, November 17, 2013

BP Fashion Board Shenanigans


So today, we had our monthly BP fashion board meeting and it was just the most interesting thing ever. I made new friends! Thank god...I'm not entirely hopeless after all.


This here is Raven, we were goofing around in the sunglasses area because she wanted to finally have her own pair of sunglasses! Don't they look precious on her? 


My other friend is named Sophia (although I doubt I could be spelling her name correctly). I had actually forgotten to take a picture with her...but that's okay. (uwu) They're both really rad sweethearts with such class and so fun to be around! I really enjoy their personalities, I assure you that. 


But moving on, today we had a meeting and again on usual meeting days, there tend to be sales and we get an added 15% discount off of any BP merchandise. 


Although my usual thing to do is to fancy over bags and jewelry first and then do everything clothing related after..which isn't exactly surprising now that I think about it.


Springy bracelet and cute bags everywhere...although prices are hard to deal with. I must assure you that I am not the kind of person to spend $8 on a bracelet....nope.






As it's getting closer to the holidays, what better way to communicate to your teenagers than to make fortune telling books based off of birthdays, dreams, and ...love?


Kind of interesting though...they're not necessarily love. They're mostly just bundles of horoscopes for the year. Above is the Aries and below is the Taurus.


Along with what various things mean (what does that even mean though) if you see them in your dreams. I had taken a picture of this page because I thought it'd be kind of funny to show Reis...yeah.


Welp. Before I go about showing the hideous terrors that is my face, I'll show you this pretty cute sweater that I came across! It was a much sweeter looking green, it reminded me of matcha chai tea!


but yeah...my shenanigans...woops



Raven and I really had fun in the sunglasses section though! 



But then I had gone back to go look at more of the random things in the christmas selection.


I thought these were pretty cool...lace tattoos. Although I wouldn't use it myself, it was still pretty rad!


And then more books...here's the birthday one...ehehhehe.....



Me 


Reis  


Bianca  


Because I'd love to know what these mean of my birthday yes


The bag below was the cutest thing and the sweetest red! GOsh how adorable!


Yes I will end this post with the fact that T.U.K. Anarchist is selling at nordstrom their mary jane cat shoes.


These were the cutest things and I really wanted them but my mom changed her mind as we were taking it up to the cashier.


They fit perfectly and were such nice quality! Augh...I'll eventually get them. Maybe a floral version because I thought those were prettier to be honest....but hey I guess I'll get to that when I have $70 laying around...instead of the $38 that I could have gotten these for (but then again that is still expensive oh no)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...