Saturday, November 16, 2013

New (well now old....)Halloween store?



There was this really cool store that opened up in the cerritos towne center that was specialized to be a halloween store!


I personally thought the store was very cool and very interesting...although I knew the store wouldn't be there for very long because of the way that Cerritos towne center runs every interesting business out of towne with their prices.


But I still thought it'd be nice to walk in and enjoy it during the Halloween season anyway. Especially with these kiddies.




(Here we observe a wild Bianca as she goes through the store of the unknown...)


Stockings and socks everywhere! 


They had a section for tutus and petticoats (although you wouldn't really wear any of these with an actual dress...I would advise not to at least).


They had a section for just wings.


They sold actual shoes that were very, very pretty.


The usual fuzzy scene hats (although I will be honest and say that I was interested in the hello kitty fuzz fur hat with the paws...)


I thought it was pretty interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...