Thursday, November 21, 2013

Free days with Melissa and Reis || =^● ⋏ ●^=

Melissa had demanded that Reis, myself, and her, spend some time together. I guess what didn't help was how much she wanted to eat sushi...so we ended up doing that too...and goofing off in what used to be Fancybox.

 

We went to the sushi spot by what used to be Fancybox called Maki Sushi and the sushi isn't bad...but it's not all that great either. Well...that's just my opinion, so don't really mind my opinion please...





SO what ended up happening at Fancybox was that I bought a new pencil case and then we took some really goofy cuepictures. 











Then Melissa tried to jump her first fence and it was by far one of the funniest moments of the day. She failed so much that she left her sandal on the other side of the fenceeeee.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...