Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How could I forget?


Long, long ago, back when I still accepted to go to bible study, although it was against my will anyway, I would always draw and doodle. One of the many things that I had come across doing were these designs that I had eventually hoped to put onto buttons! 


I had started off with the cat design but as I finished, my sister asked if she could have a dog design based off of our dog. I based the pictures off of my experience with and the personalities of the two animals. Cats usually being more active and exciting at night and dogs the same but in the morning. Although really...it is based off of my experience so maybe the animals I've come across are just kind of weird? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...