Monday, November 18, 2013

Love culture adventures


On Sunday, I had also visited Love Culture in my free time and I stumbled across some pretty cute stuff when I got there.


This was on display and the photo below is a closeup of the shirt (although it's a tad bit tinted because of lighting...but then again I wouldn't exactly know as it isn't my picture... I had taken it off of google...)


The shirt is around $13 and it's known as the Vogue shirt with Audrey Hepburn on it. If you don't know who that is...I don't know what to tell you other than I'm sorry.


And then I end this adventure with this picture of this sweet looking (but odd because of tatters and tears?? a distressed knit sweater?? is that really necessary) sweater because it turns out that I forgot to take more pictures than I usually do... woops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...