Sunday, May 15, 2016

Belated Wondercon Posts (Day 1) !


Hey everyone! I'm sorry for my absence. I've been out and about as always with school and extra things here and there. I have a TON to tell you all about, but for right now I'll show you guys my Wondercon photos! I don't have a lot as I've been cutting down on my photos...but I hope you can find enjoyment in what I have...? 

***

MOVING ON! Well, here we have a gorgeous photo of me being a lame-o Maya (Ace Attorney) and my friend Will from my costuming class in his amazing Loki cosplay. Surprisingly, when I was trying to find my friend Allen...I found him instead. But that's okay! That's REALLY not what matters here. It was just comforting to stumble across this great person and to be able to see faces that made me feel very so much at home. 



I later stumbled across my friend Allen and I honestly had such a fun time being able to meet and talk with him for the first time in person. He's a really great person, even if he had to disappear after a while due to family. Bless you Instagram...I've met a friend who I'd be able to keep for a long, long time.  



There were these really cute cosplayers that we met when we were trying to grab our badges, and honestly it was really nice to see them. I have no idea where they were from though...I just knew that they were BEYOND cute. 


Pardon my selfies. Being Maya is VERY important to me. But after the trouble with getting our badges, Allen and I went to go check out the Artist Alley and Exhibit hall soon after. 



There were a ton of artists there that I had already known, a little disheartened that I didn't buy anything by them though now that I look back at it... 


Also.. PUG SKIRT! I took a photo of this immediately and sent it to my friend Beari hehe.


An amazing cosplay of Ever After High's Rosabella Beauty.


My favorite shop! And one of the cuties working the store below.


Also, as we all know...with Wondercon this year being at the Los Angeles Convention Center instead of Anaheim, I wasn't able to attend all three days. I decided I was just going to stay in and relax the final day because traveling was incredibly exhausting. I was also incapable of seeing a lot of my usual friends as they're all located in the lower OC area and it was just ... kind of heartbreaking to not be able to talk and chat with those wonderful souls. Missing them like crazy right now...but that's just a little note I felt the need to write haha ;v; 


I definitely had to buy some of the patches below...but I was kind of ... very madly in love with the corgi art print above!



I definitely bought a couple of prints by the wonderful artist above though. Her work is gorgeous!


At the same time, I had snagged one of the shirts above by sakuradragon! I gave it to my older sister, but I'm planning on getting a tote bag and a matching shirt of the boba dino for me and the fave hehe. 


Some gorgeous cuties in their Kiki's delivery service attire!



Aaaaaaaaand... at this point I probably lost Allen and then we parted to go our separate ways. This is me and Heather who's cosplaying as College Phoenix from the Ace Attorney games too. This is her first cosplay that works really well and it's absolutely amazing and I love it! 


Afterwards, we went to go get Mcdonald's a couple of whiles away. 


((Maya finally got her hamburgers...I'm canon guys))


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...