Monday, May 23, 2016

Designing practice

 

Hey everyone! So these are just some photos of the things that I've been up to in my costuming class more recently. We are currently working on a design project and for preping, we are currently learning how to draw and color using various mediums. The above is of a coloring page of my favorite flower that I had first done using regular colored pencils (left flower), and the other using watercolor pencils (right). Both, although the same color scheme look very different due to the medium, and really that's the whole point of us learning and trying to figure out the unit. 

 

The second photo that you see here is a quick photo that I had drawn of me in my April harajuku fashion walk outfit! I drew it on watercolor paper as I soon plan on getting a variety of watercolor and prismacolor marker testing in my nearby future (it'll be a mess, but isn't that the point?). 

 

And lastly, a photo of a book that I very so much need.....please if anyone needs to get me a birthday gift or something for Christmas, let it be this dang gorgeous book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...