Sunday, July 19, 2015

Corsages! -- Construction talk & Final Photos




Hey guys! So I'm back with my second post for the day and I'm happy to say that it's pretty rad to get so many things done. I'm going to keep up with the Prom posts while I'm still in the mood for them. Next thing on the list is to talk about corsages! Above are some of the items that I had used to construct them.


Actually...you're missing out on a lot of items! The photo doesn't include the formal wedding ribbon that I had bought along with all of the silk flowers that I had picked up at Joann's around the same time as I had picked up the fabric.


How I went about constructing the corsage was fairly simple! I had gathered a bundle of flowers in a pleasing design...similar to the designs that I had made previously to make sure that they look like your average corsages. Personally, I think the best part about using fake flower is that they will never die... which is why I've always made them that way as of late. 


After arranging the flowers, I wrapped them in place using floral wire. Then I had glued them in place using my hot glue gun, later gluing the ribbons in place and the elastic band for my wrist.


It's not too difficult of a process so long as you follow an idea or look really! I urge anyone that really looks forward to a dance with someone that they really like to try it out. 


Materials are fairly cheap, and if you're going to a place like Michael's or Joann's,  you have the luxury of getting tons of coupons that can stack in insane amounts. If you're going to buy your supplies online, you're in luck because there are so many great places to go so long as you do your research. 


But thank you for reading! I'm excited to say that we have one more post left to go.. and that's our Prom pictures prep & Final photos post! Thanks for reading lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...