Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Prom Photo shoot & Prepping~


Hey guys! So I'm here with some photos from the shoot~! These AMAZING photos were taken by the one and only Sabrina Rachel Wu. Her amazing site is here: sabrinarachelphotography.com or  http://sabrinarachelphotography.weebly.com/photo-blog


But before I go straight to talking about the photos and the shoot we had taken.. I had wanted to talk about how we got prepped for it. First things first.. I want to give a huge shout out to our stats teacher Stephanie Machado for the aMAZING nail art. It's beautiful and I'm in love.


She was absolutely amazing!


Doing our makeup and our hair was pretty rough.. 


Nadine had done Johanna's makeup and Melissa had done her hair.. and a lot of other stuff. As for me, I kind of did everything but instead of being a cutie I ended up looking like a hot mess with too much makeup.


Completely in love with the accessories and the hair tie! I don't think that I ever got around to showing how I made it.. but I basically used a lavender comb in hair thing and I  went about to create it the same way that I had made the corsages.. and I had added in chain accessories like I had done for the dress.



It was pretty nice!


I'll be showing you guys my favorite shots~


So nice!


If you're interested in seeing more... just click through the read more!



Thanks for reading~!








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...