Thursday, November 5, 2015

Clothing 101-- Miniskirt assignment


So I've been ridiculously busy with my classes and life is on and off stressful.. so I've been taking a lot of days off for myself in case you all haven't noticed. Due to this, I'm a good couple of months behind. It's already November and I have events from May that still need to be published... but as I keep saying.. life only got busier since then.


Moving on, one of my first assignments for my clothing class is to create pieces that are well crafted and designed by ourselves. 


Me being me, I had no idea what I was going to do... and then I had found the little butterflies. I had no idea what exactly it was that I was doing but embellishing like a madman tends to be the outcome. 


I had taken a metallic silver paint with glitter to create the design that you see here. I had also added it around the edges to create a border-like effect that softened everything up. 


And although it isn't as noticeable, I had also tried to do a watercolor design behind all of the butterfly work using acrylic paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...