Saturday, November 28, 2015

Gatchaman Crowds -- Hinata Hajime Cosplay {Finished}


Oh my gosh! It's been so long since I last posted. Sorry about that guys. I'm reaching the end of my first college semester and things haven't been the best...but they definitely haven't been the worst either. Here, I'll be showing you guys the finished look of the Hinata Hajime cosplay I finished!


It turned out pretty okay I believe. I don't have the wig or the shoes that are meant to go with the outfit though. So I just dealt with my actual hairstyle and used some shoes that I could use a boot cover over when the time comes.


The materials I used were kind of ehh too. I had bought cotton squares for the yellow, customized a shirt for the top, and used some linen and fabric that was best suited for lining for the skirt. I wish I had access to nicer fabrics, but that's the best I could do you know? College students..poor souls. Also, I'm pretty satisfied with the hair clip! It's made out of a sturdy cardstock material which I believe suited it best, given the fact that Hajime does kirigami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...