Friday, November 6, 2015

Harajuku Fashion Walk Design Ideas


A little while back, there was an event that I was really, really excited for. We had the first international harajuku fashion walk coming up and there was an event being hosted in Little Tokyo for it and I had really wanted to make an outfit to wear to it. 


I had known for a fact that I wanted to wear the wig that you see here from PastelDoll so I had paid extra money to have the wig shipped out in time (which it did!). I was sincerely thankful and I'll be posting up a review on it a little later. 


But I had two ideas for the fashion walk. I was going to make either an outfit that was a delightful mix of larme kei and cult party kei or an outfit based on the decora fashion style. The two designs that I had came up with are the ones that you can see above. I had all of the materials and I had a good idea of what I wanted to do and how I had wanted to do it... but due to time constraints and stress levels raising through the roof, I had decided against it.


I had done what I could to go through with the idea, but things didn't work out in the end.


I had wanted to create a design similar to that of the larme kei and cult party kei design with some holographic materials.. but int he end it didn't work out as well as I would have liked it to. I just gave up on it in the end.


You can see the aftermath of my troubles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...