Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Little Pony Cosplay: Rarity Preparations


Hey guys! So as you all know, I had cosplayed as Rarity at Anime Expo this year with Heather (who was my Rainbow dash). I don't think I had ever got around to showing you guys the in progress photos that I had taken at the time though.. so here they are now.


The dress that you see here was a dress that I had bought on eBay for my graduation gown. 


What I did to embellish the dress was, I had adjusted the neckline and fixed the shoulders to be a bit more comfortable and more aesthetically appealing than before. I had also taken the time to create a  design using some jewels meant specifically for this occasion. 


I hand glued them into place and designed them on the spot.


Following the dress's completion, I had gone on to make the ears! Rarity's ears were made out of daiso air dry clay and the horn was made out of aluminum foil and polymer clay. Both were glued onto alligator clips. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...