Monday, November 9, 2015

"Do you have plans today?" "Did you have something in mind?"


Hey guys! So a while back I had visited the Anaheim Packing District for the first time. We had somehow wound up there...which was definitely a treat.


I'll also be putting this under a cut because of the photo spam.



No lie though, this place has a very particular look. The food is decent in my honest opinion here.. and the aesthetic of the place is a little ridiculous too.











A lot of this was exploring which wasn't too bad. I came here with Leonard and Reis because well.. we didn't know what to do.. so why not?


(( Me that day ))











To be honest, we didn't really know what we were doing exactly. We just kept roaming and exploring and it was pretty fun, I kid you not.


We had also gotten some great food! This here was basically a throw together of seafood...which was honestly the best thing at the time to me.


Really, I'm a sucker for food. Also, fun little story but when we were there, apparently I was so out of it and I didn't think things through a lot so the guys had to monitor me and at some point Reis decided to hold my stuff because he believed that I was going to drop my things from the second floor onto the first. Y i k e s.




Two kinds of people. Two types of reactions. Two kinds of gold.





No lie, the popcorn wasn't too bad. It was a little on the nice side...but I can't get over the aftertaste so we said no to it.



^ Cool kids right there. 


I don't exactly remember what we ordered, but I've been craving a lot of seafood and sushi lately so we HAD to get it.



And second to last stop of the day.. crepes!



We waited a while and found out that we still had more to roam through.



But when we finally got to our food, it was so gorgeous... no lie. It also tasted amazingly great which I was sincerely thankful for! In the end, all of us ended up being too full for it and so I tried to eat the rest of it when I got home to the best of my ability. It was rough...but delicious!


and ah.. the best way to end all of the days would be a pineapple popbar with a white chocolate drizzle. 


This was a pretty great time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...