Sunday, November 15, 2015

Shoe repair (^ν^)


Hey guys! So I've really been lagging get behind on all of my posts so I've been contemplating on getting rid of a lot of things just as a heads up. Something that I have done was repaint a pair of satin heels that I had gotten as a gift in an order that I talked about on my fashion blog. As you can see in the first photo, there's an obvious stain and I was gifting them to Heather for her birthday. 


What I had ended up doing was repain ting the entire shoe to get rid of the stain. Using some watered down acrylic paint, I had used a paint brush to paint it on. I tried my best to mask the stain so what I had done was use the paint for an ombré effect.





And here's how they turned out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...