Friday, April 5, 2013

99 cents store adventures

SO! You know how I've been talking about how we went to the 99 cents store? This was my brother and I's little haul! It was around the time for White day. (White day is March 14th and is kind of the 'response' of the boy who received the chocolate on February 14th (Giri Choco).)


So why exactly was I bringing up White Day? Well as you can see we bought 3 wind up bunny toys, a duck one, some velcro, 2 white roses (that had actual PLASTIC thorns!), 2 different types of ribbon, and a silhouette necklace. 


Which to be quite honest... was fairly nice and too detailed to be only 99 cents!


As for the wound up bunnies, my brother had given me one, kept one, and gave the last one to the girl. It was his assignment for the Japanese class. 


But as you can see,  we kind of goofed around with them for a little while! We called them the 'bunny races'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...