Monday, April 8, 2013

Oh no!




Hey all! Sorry for the lack of interesting posts! For the weekend, I was in San Diego at Balboa Park on Saturday with my family and then on Sunday, we had a family portrait photoshoot. I'll show pictures and post a separate blog post about it. Although, for the mean time, I'd like to inform you about what's gone and about!


For a while now (since Monday of last week), I've been sick. In fact, it's been a while since I felt this way and it turns out that my little cold turned into a sinus infection and the doctor wants me to rest for 48 hours. Now, with me being a busybody, I kind of freaked out at the thought of not going to school for two days. Here and there, I felt saddened by the idea.  
It'd be a big help though!  I wouldn't be disrupting classes anymore with my coughing and I won't be a pain in the butt anymore with having to rest. For all of spring break, I haven't actually been able to sleep. My cough had been so terrible that I wasn't able to get any sleep. I'd wake up in the middle of the night because my throat would be in so much pain that I'd have to cough. No blood, but sometimes it'd lead to me throwing up my snack I ate before I slept or my dinner at most.


Well, that's all I have to say for this bit! I'll keep posting up and about when I'm awake and I can't get any rest because I'm just so restless. (One time, I had a dream about school for three days straight and in each one I kept shouting I'm forgetting something...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...