Sunday, April 21, 2013

Priscilla's Birthday


Forever ago, I made a 'present' for Priscilla's birthday. Nothing too big or outrageous. Something simple and cute... Like her. 


I used foam to make the card along with some cardstock and scrapbooking paper that my friend Julissa gave me. 


Finishing it with a little 3D paint and some thread to put a bow and a collar. Also, the little facial details were obviously NOT done in pen..


Lastly, The flower that I had made for her. I found a template online (that I lost) and used a magazine I had to make it. It's very nice once you put it altogether. But... I have to admit, I'm not all that fond of the stem. 


Very cute though! I should probably stop giving such pointless gifts (ehehe..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...