Thursday, April 11, 2013

Makeover!

So as I've mentioned in a previous post, I went to Sadies' 13! It wasn't that great, wasn't completely terrible. To be quite honest, I would have preferred a movie much more. (Lesson learned!)

Well, getting to the point, at Sadies, Moses won me a prize at one of the game booths. This little red bear plush below! Now, me being me, I really enjoy getting plushes, but I tend to forget where I get the small, cheap ones! 


How did I manage?


I took the liberty of needle felting some white wool roving so that the word "Sadies" was visible. Along with needle felting in a little heart (because it was a cute and lovely moment, no doubt about it hehe)! Lastly, I tied some of the handspun yarn that Bhavi gave me as a goodbye gift when she left the kids at Whitney early to go to college. 

Now, this little guy isn't some cheap little plush that I'd probably forget the memory of! He's much,much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...