Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth day!

I understand that today is my birthday, yes of course. How could I forget?

But I'd rather not make this day about me as much as it'd make me happy. Today is known as Earth day. I love this planet and I think everyone is fantastic. I hope we can all take today to care for one another and to take care of the planet.

So in all seriousness, please reduce, reuse, recycle. Try to pick up trash that you see and please refrain from littering. This world is one that we all live in, so try to help keep it healthy. Keep yourself healthy too. You are all wonderful and the day you were born doesn't mean we should forget to mention it. Have a great day everyone!

Also, a shout out to Kelsey (Mimi) who is now 17 and Megan Oyama who is now 21. It's really swell to be sharing a birthday with you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...