Friday, April 26, 2013

Day two: friday and bye bye birdie

WE LOVE YOU CONRAD BIRDIE!
(and thank you for listening to my little request ;)! )

Today has been a fantastic day. Although I've been practically dying because of all the stress and lack of sleep, it's been so rad to spend time with some cool friends. Afterschool, Bianca and i spent time with Leonard.that guy, by the way, he's fantastic and I'm looking forward to day three with that kid because of our surprise for Bianca. Also, reminding me I have to make special little gifts for the bye bye birdie cast and crew... Ehehe...


(Hopefully I'll get to it.)
And then after we were with Leonard, we went to fancy box with reis! Thanks to Omar being awesome and just always being there for me, I hand some money to make it my treat. So cue because it's a huge 'why not?'! 


Oh, and I thought it was super cute so I got three. Matching keychains for reis and Bianca and I! Loveee!
Also, I'm looking forward to the best. Everyone is so interesting and I can't wait. Also, I'm looking forward to the robotics kids returning. I can't wait for all the good times to come about! Although I still have so much to finish too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...