Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dinner!


So over the break, before the strike of the sinus infection happened, I made dinner for the family. Honestly, it's very surprising! Speaking that no one trusts me in the kitchen by myself (when it involves the stove). Everyone is used to me baking, making cocktails and drinks galore, and the usual sandwiches. But rarely do I ever get allowed to use the stove! Wow!! 

I used the sauce recipe that we use for the Japanese club spam musubi sales. Although, I don't really measure it out. I go by how well it tastes.. (hehe).  So some Japanese club tasting spam and then the other bowl (obviously not the rice!) is a mixture between tomatoes and chopped up boiled eggs. 

It was a great night! Even Pogi (our dog) tried to get in on the dinner. Also, finally a chance to use the apron I got from Nathan from the christmas cabinet party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...