Monday, April 22, 2013

Oh what a day!

April 22nd...what a day! It was fun and interesting while it lasted. Sure, there were a couple of things that were a little crummy about it, but all days have their sour moments. Just gotta keep looking forward to better parts is all. In the meantime, below are just a couple of presents I got. I'll mention the rest of the fun later.


Above is the apple pie that Kevin Ng made. It was very savory. It had a fair amount of sweetness, and it was topped with a cinnamon crumble top rather than an actual crust. I actually felt really bad for everything that Kevin went through to make this, but I'm very thankful that he went through it for me! I got only a couple of slices, but it was fantastic. I should've taken a picture of last year's pie...but all's well that ends well! Kevin is delightful as always.


And then there's Lily's cake! I didn't manage to taste it yet (people have been shoving food into my face all day ahh..)


But it looks wonderful and I absolutely loved her cheesecake, so I'm 100% sure I'll love this cake too! Also, this is how it looks AFTER I fell down when trying to get out of P.E. Sigh... 


And here's the rest of the gift Lily gave me! A couple of handmade hair bows, some rock candy and an adorable little spiral notebook! Inside is a letter (telling me to not grow for the most part) and all the sweet little memories that we've been through. 


Gosh Lily, don't graduate just yet! Stay for me :(!!


And then comes Reis with his chocolate cupcakes and origami. The cupcakes were baked by him, and surprisingly they tasted very nice! That's right I said it. Surprisingly because I was very surprised at the fact that he bakes. (Reis, I'm allowed to say this because no one ever reads my blog. So HAH.) 





According to Reis, the blue one is supposed to be a horse..



This is obviously a ram (malesheeps).


And then the trio with flash (because florescent lights made all my picture TOO warm). Also, I didn't get a closeup of the dog because I got too lazy in the end. Not sorry 


Then in Japanese, I got this as a present...this goofy looking fish pouch.


Haha! No I'm joking, It's the cutest little thing and I absolutely love it. Thank you Oyama-sensei!


Then here is the card that Jonathan Hsu made for me! It's absolutely adorable and nothing anyone else says will change my mind. He's an absolute sweetheart and nothing you do or say can change it. Thank you Jonathan!


Below is a book that Priscilla gave me to help me get better at crocheting...well..I have a LONG way to go at least.


hm..


hmm...


I'VE DECIDED.

I'll eventually make a mouse. Just you watch me!

(also because Priscilla wanted one)



And then here's the present from Lauren! 


Aww it's so adorableee!


He actually looks like he's made out of rice.


To be honest, I think I'll end up making a couple of Japanese characters to string from the bottom one. Just so that it says totoro or something. Because..why not?


And then the present from Zoe!


She gave me some very pretty white patterned socks and some adorable lace tights! (Which is fantastic because the old tights I had broke in the wash...I TOLD YOU THEY'RE NOT MACHINE WASHABLE SIS)


I'm yet to try them on with an outfit since I just got them today, but I'm looking forward to it when I get the time!


I also have to admit. I have gotten TOO much stuff...


A tower of presents and textbooks and some desserts on top because the world is best that way.


And LAST BUT NOT LEAST! here's the chocolate molten lava cake that Kat baked for me! He's absolutely swell and thank you oh so very much for it! I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it'll be fantastic when I do!


You all gave me too many sweets I cannot fit them into the fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...