Friday, May 16, 2014

Bach Trumpet!




Today in jazz band, England had gotten some instruments from a shop that has promotions where they lend out instruments to bands to let their students test them out! I had the greatest time playing it. It's a Bach trumpet with a third valve slide that has its own tuning slide! 




It has a magnificent sheen to it and I absolutely fell in love with how sleek and smooth the valves were. The spit valves were a little odd, but I play on an old fashioned Yamaha that's kind of a bike compared to this professional trumpet. 


The trumpet prices at $3,900 or so if I remember correctly..but is absolutely wonderful and in fantastic condition. There is no wear or tear damage to it and it plays as wonderfully as you're interested in putting the effort to play it. 



I guess there's a lot to say that I have fallen in love with this trumpet. It's a shame that I've only been able to play it once...but I really do hope that there'll be a day that I can own my own trumpet. Perhaps one that is as wonderful and amazing as this one... maybe sometime when I fix my TMJ and don't have as big of a problem trying to get myself to practice when I'm in pain from it either!



Here's the pricing for the Bach trumpet! 


Farewell you magnificent beauty..you! I hope I'll be able to have another amazing opportunity like this one once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...