Sunday, May 4, 2014

Universal Studios Hollywood


For my 17th birthday, my parents decided that they were going to take my brother and I to Universal Studios! The reason behind why is because my brother and I have never been to Universal Studios, whereas my older sister had been to for a few times in her life.


Going to Universal studios made my parents really happy. They enjoyed seeing us happy...although I should have mentioned that I loathe roller coasters and jagged movements. My dad really wanted to go on a lot of the rides, but similar to us, he feels the same way. He really enjoys seeing things on the tour and things like the special effects and water world shows. I think that's one of the things I just love about my dad. He's funny.
















































I thought this guy was pretty funny actually.










We had gotten some alright Italian food that wasn't as expensive as the other foods that you get at Disneyland or Knott's and I was allowed to get this sweet Strawberry tower cake!


It was wonderful and I loved it immensely. Although I don't like being spoiled by myself, I shared it amongst the family as there was 4 layers and a ton of whipped cream!



HELLA CAKE. BEST CAKE.








I was just SO happy that I had finally gotten onto the Despicable Me 3D ride. It had made me incredibly happy. Nothing says happy like Despicable Me and 3D. Although the guy who was seating us in the ride seats was kind of enjoyable too. He was hitting on me a little, but if I wasn't in a rush to meet my parents, I wouldn't have minded.


But let me just tell you how incredibly DEPRESSED I was that I couldn't buy one of these magnificent SUPER FLUFFY UNICORNS. 


I should have bought this book though. Imagine reading this to my dog? He would fall in love with trying to eat the kittens.


The next ride (and the last) that we went to was the Krusty ride.Don't believe the post, it isn't in its correct sequence!






Not that bad...although it made us look a little...too stoic. And very colorful...but then again...we're a little dark on the inside and out (also with our clothes...oh gosh?? I'm wearing gray too!)



After, we had gone out of the park 






I mean really, what's not to really love about these things? 















We'll be back soon. I promise! We have annual passes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...