Sunday, May 4, 2014

Open House!


One of the many things that I love about open house are the colors on the walls. Unfortunately, being the teacher's assistant for the 2D art kids though... led to me being a model for a lot of the students! I say unfortunately because I'm one of those people who get a little ahead of herself when she sees wonderful pieces of herself up all over the place. My bad!









Heather's wonderful piece!


This piece was Anne's and it felt a little too top heavy to me, but the wonderful cat designs made me happy and the cat (but looked more so like fox) ears were just so fun to look at





I just kind of ran around looking at art pieces with Jackie though! It was so much fun to look around with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...