Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BP's Fashion Project



In order to rejoin Nordstrom's BP Fashion board, you're required to turn in 2 letters of recommendation, signed paperwork from your parents, an application form from yourself, and your fashion board project. 


I was rejoining the Cerritos Nordstrom BP Fashion board for next year and I.. well to be honest, I ran out of brilliant ideas. Although, honestly, I never really have brilliant ideas. 


The project I did were fast doodles that didn't take too long to get done, but they were very nice in the very least. I drew them all on some sketchbook paper using a calligraphy pen that Melissa got for me from Daiso for my birthday.


The designs are very simple, but the ideas themselves should've been fine. I am proud to say that I had been accepted and will be a member of BP Fashion board once again for the year of 2014-2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...