Friday, May 9, 2014

Cassidy's Corner Cafe


My sister and I had have means to come here for the longest time and we had finally came here the other day with Christina when she was in town visiting!


Unfortunately, they were mostly out of their amazing bagels, but we managed to find ones we liked out of the bundles still left. 


The cafe itself is wonderful and very amazing. I fell in love with it!


It really does have the best bagels in town, I shit you not.


They even have a children's corner in case you decided to bring a little one alongside you to enjoy something healthy and delicious to eat!



And it's no surprise that their tip jar was so large and amazing either, they've got fantastic service on their hands! 


The bakery is located really close by Cerritos, so if you're ever in the area or if you're ever hoping to try at least one fantastic and amazing bagel in your lifetime, you should definitely come check this place out! Above is their business card and if you're going to be dropping by to pick up an order (which you can do!), you can simply call the number and place your order, come by quickly and pick it up, and then enjoy the rest of your day as merrily as can be.


I ordered their red velvet bagel with sweet butter cream cheese! It was like a cake...without the cake. And I absolutely fell in love with them.. so much that I decided to bring one home for my mom.

 Unfortunately, my mom didn't agree so much with my love and affection for the bagel. In fact, she couldn't really tell the difference from the bagels we had bought from the 99 cents store! 


And I guess... that makes me a little disheartened. It's not easy to share taste to others.. definitely not.


My sister on the other hand, she bought the sesame seed bagel and got herself the jalapeno cream cheese alongside with it. I think she found her new favorite..which is her first favorite to be fair.



Christina on the other hand got a plain bagel with a nutella and sweet butter cream cheese mix! It's absolutely delicious and I was madly in love with it too. I was definitely going to try out that mix the next time I come by!


Although luckily for me, I managed to steal the other bagel slice from her because she got too full off of the first one she ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...