Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mosaic Box


While I, personally, wasn't all that fond of this box.. a lot of other people were. I guess this is one of the few things that I can say I liked about this box. The wonderful and vibrant colors and the shine to each individual piece.

Hopefully this is my last post about this box though! It was sold off to one of the teachers for $70 and I'm happy to say it's gone!





Edit: So here are some edited shots of the box! I fixed it because why shouldn't you fix the best shots you took of a great thing you made that you unfortunately took under pretty hideous florescent lighting? Also, the lovely box is currently being homed to one of the amazing teachers here at Whitney HS and she was so amazing and paid me $80 instead of the $70 that I had asked for. Thank you so much Mrs. Improta! I will work my hardest for you until I graduate :') 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...