Monday, May 5, 2014

chocolate strawberries!




I have a tendency to go out and buy food..but candy is surely my number one way that I lose money fast. I spent about $3 on this little bit of Japanese candies and they came with a really cute sticker of a mouse!


The chocolate itself was alright, but then again I'm not too big of a chocolate fan! Unfortunately, I still eat chocolate, but I'm more than happy to give any away to friends and family as soon as I can.


The wrapper that serves as a design for the back is absolutely ADORABLE! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.


But as you can see, the chocolate strawberries come in a design as such when you first open them and are all connected and are meant to be left in your mouth to melt like a lolipop, or to be chewed up!


You have to admit, sometimes candy just doesn't look real enough to eat though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...