Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Saturdays




We spent today working at one of the Forum Festivals here at school and then everyone just mutually agreed that we'd go out to eat afterwards at Town Center.




Somehow, we ended up at Chipotle and we all managed to find something to enjoy about either our food, my matcha iced coffee from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, or the mochi that I had brought over from Zion market.



One of the best parts would definitely be how we were asked by this woman sitting next to us what we were eating (the mochi) and had asked us what it was and where we had gotten it. It made me more than happy to let her have one because she looked so happy to try to taste it herself! She was so happy and she looked as if she had doors opened up to a new flavor. I'm really glad that I offered her one, I rarely see people happy over the little things anymore!




Afterwards, we had gone back home only to end up leaving again as my mom had wanted me to get some food from Church's Chicken for tonight's dinner. 


There was this sweet little girl who was about 4 or 5 years old who kept watching and looking at me though. She was so sweet and so playful, although she spent most of her time observing me because I was in a long, long dress covered in flowers. I didn't exactly know what to do, so I bought her one of these cute little diamonds and it came out a sweet pink the size of a quarter. She was so ecstatic to have it, she ran up to her parents and tried to figure out what it was! How adorable!


Although I finally got my food in the end. Life was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...