Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Graduation Present !! (* Q *(



My wonderful art teacher just gave me the sweetest present ever. 


She had shown me this wonderful box a while ago when she was setting up for open house and I had instantly fell in love with it. It's just...a breathtaking and has an incredibly saturated color scheme that is to die for.


She had told me that she had gotten it from an artist a long time ago and that the piece itself is made out of an old cigar box, and then coated over in a resin-like material after being designed overtop of and embellished with.


The bag is incredibly nice. It's sweet, and simple. 


I feel so lucky to be able to have such sweet and amazing and wonderful people in my life! Thank you so much for always spoiling me Mrs. Sposa. You are not only a wonderful art teacher, you are the mentor that I needed to have to find my way through life.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...