Saturday, May 16, 2015

Wondercon : Day 3 -- Sunday (Easter Morning)




Hey guys! I'm finally back (or well feeling like I am...) and I'm ready to show you all the things that have been going on. Here's the beginning of Wondercon's last day! There will be two posts about my Sunday and the entire Wondercon post series will be finished with a "Purchases & etc." post. 



But in the morning, before I had gone over to Heather's house, I had dropped by the nearby Dollar Tree to get some easter eggs and the like for my cosplay! 



When I did arrive, I had enjoyed some nice and fun morning breakfast waffles while watching the latest Steven Universe Episode. 




Seriously though, breakfast was amazing.


And Heather's mom was so sweet! She gave us these super duper cute and wonderful little easter bags filled with chocolates and more.


The car ride to Wondercon was also kind of silly,, We had such a difficult time being comfortable in the car...seriously..


And at some point, heather was in need of nail glue ? so we dropped by the nearby daiso that was in cypress!




And the Con day went through rather well~ At some point someone had quizzing us on cosplay and MLP which I thought was hilarious. 



Entertaining I promise you.



And then we had gone over to the usual area to find the Steven Universe meetup,,



And we had met really amazing and cute people.



Elise had also drawn an amazing shot of the super cute Junko cosplayer choking my nanami bunny to death 8) 




It was really interesting honestly! I love it, I've been having such a great and amazing experience....Thank goodness though... especially after the crude day that I had on Saturday!



























































































































1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...