Friday, May 1, 2015

La La Loopsy dolls -- Forgotten treasures


A lot of the time, I find myself losing things at a very fast pace. The other day, I had found one of the sweetest treasures that I had forgotten about forever ago.


A long while ago, I had attended my cousin's bridal shower where we did a ton of stuff...and at some point I ended up winning one of the fun little games and had gotten this cutie! 


Inside the box were a lot of things, but I had recently found the sweet caramel apple sanitizing lotion that I had gotten forever ago... 


Along with my favorite little doll. She's the first doll that I had actually bought for myself prior to purchasing my Cerise Hood doll. Her name is Crumbs Sugar cookie and she's just the sweetest thing ever. Absolutely the sweetest. 


"Crumbs Sugar Cookie is the best baker in Lalaloopsy Land! She loves to start her day by baking all her favorite treats. All of her friends love going to her for her yummy baked pastries. She finds most problems can be solved by quickly popping something into the oven. Crumbs is the older sister of little Sprinkle Spice Cookie. Her name is based off of the messy pieces that fall off of cake or even bread and her favorite type of cookie - sugar!"


If I remember correctly, this is the set that I had gotten. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...