Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Saori Loom -- Woven Outerwear



Hey guys! I know it's been a while and that I've been lagging a whole lot on the posts...but I've just been having a lot going on in my life and I've been rather.. distressed...to put it short. But today I'll be showing you guys the wonderful cardigan that I had finished!



As I had mentioned in previous posts, I had found the pattern to make this piece inside the book that you see above about the Saori Loom. 


Constructing it had taken about two or three weeks altogether. I had used several of the techniques that they had mentioned in the saori loom beginner basics book with the interlocking techniques and the very nice and loose weaving techniques. 






I had taken all of the panels off of the loom and then machine sewed all of them together to create the form that you see here. 



There are about 8 or some weird number of panels here. 


























What do you guys think? I kind of like it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...