Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pre-Birthday Movie Watching : Cinderella


Hey guys! So a little while ago, my mom, my sister, and I had gone to the movie theaters to watch the Cinderella movie! 


I had been interested in watching the movie for the longest time. I've been in love with the movie and animated film Cinderella since I was young, and seeing a movie version was just the best thing ever. The costume design was amazing, the editing was pretty good, the CGI was hilariously accurate on amazingness, and oh so much more. 


Above is the outfit that I wore out to the movies and my mom had wonderfully gotten me the sweet bracelet below. She says it's supposed to keep other people from feeling negative emotions from me...specifically envy..? 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...